Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Just" Some Thoughts

 
God created us with minds
with which to
think,
process,
learn
and
choose.
 
He gave each of us
free will.
 
 
Therefore,
the more limits,
conditions,
rules, regulations
& laws
we institute;
 
the more we disbelieve,
negate, scoff
& "poo-poo";
 
the more we judge,
oppress &
become intolerant,
 
the less like God
we become.
 


God is ALWAYS good
and ALWAYS does good.
 
So,
when our
thoughts, deeds,
actions & words
are good,
the more like
God
we are.
 


2 comments:

  1. Yes he is! I never knew that Abracadabra was anything more than a made up word. Learn something new everyday. :) Where was your beautiful background picture taken? I need a trip out West but I have to win the lottery first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The background is in Lee Vining, CA.
      And when I win the lottery I'm taking a trip out your way to do some shelling! :)

      Delete

Every life is a Journey.
Comments and conversations are welcome.
We all have thoughts, ideas and perspectives.
I respect yours and thank you for respecting mine.