Friday, July 25, 2014

On Being in My Own Head

Want to hear some
Good News?
 
God has a desire for
and has made Himself
readily available for
real,
personal,
deep,
meaningful
relationship
with every one of us.
 
And after I shared
the other day
about being frustrated with
being in my own head so much,
He gently,
graciously,
lovingly
reminded me that when
I am in my "own head",
I converse with Him.
 
 
 
Sometimes I miss out on things
because I'm not fully present in
the physical moment.
But being in my own head
isn't a bad thing.
 
And just because
what I share isn't "relevant"
in the mind of one person
doesn't mean that it's not relevant at all.
 
It's relevant to me.
It's relevant to God.
Therefore,
it's worth my time to share.
Because what I share is
who I am.
 
 
And at the end of the day,
I know that when I retreat back
into my own head,
God is there,
ready for conversation.
 
And this is
Good News!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every life is a Journey.
Comments and conversations are welcome.
We all have thoughts, ideas and perspectives.
I respect yours and thank you for respecting mine.