Thursday, August 21, 2014

Intentional Intentions

It is wondrous how when one focuses on the good things in life,
one finds that there's more to be thankful for than one had first imagined.
 
Living in a small town is tough and I
have not always been gracious with the community
here in this desert.
 
But my last two posts have caused me to
pause for some reflection.
 
I've realized that since moving to this desert,
I have met a handful of outstanding people.
People who have chosen to live intentionally;
who have learned to make their (good)
intentions known.
 
When opportunities for kindness arise,
these people step up.
They give of their time, energy, resources and love.
They give encouragement and
infuse others with hope.
 
 
It is interesting that we
(this handful of people and I)
all moved here within just a couple of years of each other.
We were purposefully led here for many reasons.
But the reason we all have in common is,
to show the community kindness, infuse it with hope,
and to reveal and manifest unconditional Love.
 
Thank you,
Jim and Sherry,
Ken and Elaine,
Marcia and Byron
and
RuthAnn
for your love and for living intentionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every life is a Journey.
Comments and conversations are welcome.
We all have thoughts, ideas and perspectives.
I respect yours and thank you for respecting mine.